5.30.2010

5/30/2010 - It's just the beginning

Today is just a lazy Sunday, sitting in front of my computer. I was reading the summer issue of Fashion Magazine (in case you didn't know, it's the one with Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover) when I thought, I want to make a name for myself. I want to be somebody. I don't want to glide through life unnoticed. This all made me realize, all I want is to be remembered.
So as I put down the article about the amazing SJP and all her achievements, I said to myself, I have to start somewhere, and this is where writing a blog comes in.
So here I am, trying to make the Internet my best friend and figuring out The Art of Blogging.
This is just the beginning.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.