6.02.2010

6/2/2010 - A first time for everything

It is a high school tradition to have an award ceremony to mark the end of the school year. The awards represent all the students' achievements throughout the year. The first surprise was being invited to this event; I've never been invited before. However, I thought that just because I was invited, it didn't mean I would be actually receiving and award. So the second surprise was hearing my name get called for being on the honor roll. What's funny is that I didn't even know I was on the honor roll. Anyway, my arms are sore from bringing home all my schoolbooks in my tiny purse.
Tomorrow is my last day of school!!!!!!!
I love the feeling of walking out of class, and not having to go back for 2 and a half months. The very last reminder of school is studying for final exams, but even then we don't exactly have to wake up at the crack of dawn for that.
I'm finally going to have time to spend however and on whoever I want.
The only special thing about my day was finding out I was on the honor roll and the fact that summer is practically here....
I wonder what crazy riots are going to happen at school tomorrow, you never know what will happen when you're dealing with high school students.
Tomorrow I might be talking about my day from my best friend's house, and I can almost guarantee you some crazy pictures are going to show up on this thing.

Until then,
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.