6.03.2010

6/3/2010 - The last day of school!

Today was the last day of school and I'm home alone, despite the plans I had.
Anyway.
So I'm incredibly happy school has ended, and I don't have to step into another class for 2 and a half months. At the same time, the only sad thing about summer starting is not seeing the people you see every day, literally. When I get to registration at the beginning of September, I see people I forgot even existed.
Tomorrow is La Ronde and I'm so excited. Even though it's going to take a lot from my friends to get me to go on roller coasters, I always end up giving in, in the end. Tomorrow is a celebration, it marks the beginning of summer, and it has only just begun.
I have to go get ready for tomorrow... Bye!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.