6.04.2010

6/4/2010 - La Ronde

Today was considered 'Fun Day' at my school. Every Fun Day we have a field trip to La Ronde, an amusement park. This is not always a great idea because so many other schools decide to go on the same day, and we spend more time waiting in line for roller coasters than actually being on the rides.
The first roller coaster I went on, The Goliath (Google it), was only because my friend forced me to. Otherwise I wouldn't have because I'm terrified of heights. So many people say that the seats are defective or loose, and that makes me even more paranoid. To add to the situation, out of all the seats, someone wrote on mine:
"This seat is broken"
Immediately I started freaking out and panicking, but it was too late, the ride had already started I screamed at the top of my lungs for the whole time. Even though I thought I was going to fly off, it was pretty fun. Not that I would go back on it though. ☺
All in all, I had a good day. I spent time with my friends and had a lot of fun. There were also quite a few laughs and endless giggles.
The thing I love about being with your best friend(s) is that you can laugh until you cry or can't breathe, act like a total idiot, but to them it's normal, cause they see you like that all the time.
Everyone suddenly needs the computer now, so I'm going to go until tomorrow.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.