6.06.2010

6/6/2010 - Final exam stress, why do we have to put up with such a thing?

Tomorrow morning I have my first final exam. What I really hate is that I have two exams on the first day. You know, I named this blog 'Confessions of a Fashionholic' because I wanted to write about fashion. When I grow up, I want to work at Fashion Magazine as a contributing editor. That is my biggest aspiration, and it's what I think about when I'm studying tedious history and science. I don't want to be a doctor, I don't want to be a lawyer, I want to be a magazine editor.
I promise I am going to write about fashion, when I have the time. Now isn't the time. This is when I have to focus on what matters. I need to get a college and university education. To get accepted to college or university in the first place, I need to maintain a great average. To maintain this average, I need marks. To get those marks, I need to study. One thing leads to another, and eventually high school will end, and real life will begin. I need to be prepared.
Fashion is my passion. I don't care if that sounds weird or tacky in some way, but it's the truth.
This is going to turn into a fashion blog the way I meant it to be. I'm still going to write about myself, I'm still going to sit down everyday and talk about my day and things that happened to me, but fashion is going to be in it too. That's why I started blogging in the first place, as I mentioned in my very first blog. I wouldn't have blogged at all if I didn't know it would get me anywhere.
But who knows where this will take me? Maybe my blog will turn out to be a famous hit one day, but until it happens, I have to count on myself and not rely on anyone else. I'm still aiming for my dream job.
If you don't go after what you want, no matter what it is, you will not get it.
So I am going to put up with the stress of final exams and suck it up for 2 more weeks. After that, I'm going to sit down and write about fashion as much as I want, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.