6.23.2010

Daily Favor, and a little story

Home | BarberShopMall.net
Once again, go see the fabulous BarbershopMall.net to find a great place to advertise.
Something funny happened yesterday night, or should I say,very early this morning. It was around 12:30 - 1:00am when my dad came upstairs to get ready for bed. I was on Facebook talking to my cousin from Toronto. For some reason, he wanted watermelon. He was absolutely craving it. It actually reminded me of a slightly insane pregnant woman. But it being so late, my mom 'banned' him from eating watermelon. He got a little mad and then he called her a fruit Nazi. Now keep in mind, I'd been awake for about 16 hours when this happened, so I started giggling. And I didn't stop. I had a pretty bad case of the giggles, and both my parents were just staring at me in bewilderment. Then after my mom feel asleep, my dad kept bothering me to go get him watermelon. It was a long - but funny, because it was interrupted by my giggles - argument, but I won. So we both went to sleep, watermelon-less. Now that I think about it, I don't even remember what was so funny - the giggling was because I was extremely tired. So, to wrap up this composition - I can't say the word blog in my dad's presence, he says it makes his ears feel like sandpaper - I am just taking the liberty to tell you about that little funny situation.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.