6.12.2010

INSPIRATION - I want it all!

I don't have much to say today, so I decided to inspire you all with all the things that inspire me when I decide what to wear. Enjoy!

XOXO,
Nina

P.S. Tomorrow I am going to think about something more interesting than just showing off my inspiration. ☺

Random-Inspiration-0809.jpg random inspiration image by TheStyleSample
jsozr6.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
vz96cp.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
2rhwroy.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
heels-1.jpg High Heels image by camoprincess89 21e6ycl.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__ Fashion_Gaga.jpg Lady Gaga- Fashion image by miradana44
2jadr9e.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
2d7ja86.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
1z6qfpw.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
30uclt1.jpg fashion inspiration image Ellaa__
1044makeup.jpg Eye Makeup Classes image by makeupdesignstudio
093.jpg High Heels image jessrosethomas

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.