6.23.2010

It's time for swimwear


Check out the link I just posted for you.
After all, it's pool season. You need to be prepared for all those last minute invites to pool parties.
Don't let the earthquake stop you! (Not literally. I'm just saying that just because we had an earthquake, it was minor, pool parties will still happen) Speaking of which, get information on it here. It measured 5.5 in magnitude, according to this website, it means slight damage to buildings, plaster cracks, bricks fall. You should have seen my face when the windows started rattling right next to the desk. Right when the quake happened, I was thinking about what to post today. Then I thought, SWIM WEAR! I mean, it's something people need with summer here and everything. ☺

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.