6.21.2010

The latest news in...... FASHION. Obviously.


















I want my blog to cover many things about fashion, while still being personal. What's the point of an impersonal blog? It has to have some kind of creative twist to it, or it won't be successful. So as I look through my favorites - which I try to read daily for my blogging inspiration - I find myself interested in Fashion Gone Rogue the most. So even though the website provides a lot more than I'm going to show you, I only show the posts and pictures I find interesting - the ones that catch my eye the most.

Remember, none of these photos are mine. They are all from here.

I don't really know what it is, but I'm one of those people who always needs to be up to date. It's practically a compulsion. I'm always searching and searching, every day, to find occurrences and events from the fashion world.

Anyway, so this is just of glimpse of everything one of my favorite fashion websites has to offer.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.