6.25.2010

Nicole Richie: PRICELESS



I really want this:
NICOLE RICHIE: PRICELESS
I also want to read her first novel, The Truth About Diamonds.
I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I'm a book reader. My nose is always buried in the newest bestseller, no matter what it's about. Every summer there comes the time when I realize all the books on my (beautiful) bookcase have already been read. That's when the trip downtown comes in. First hit Chapters, then Ogilvy's and the Eaton Center. This year, I'm even more impatient for this day to come. But when it does, I'm determined to make the most of it, and commit it all to memory, so I could come home and blog about it all night.
So you see, I'm not a very patient person, at all, so when I hear about all these new things I start to freak out and make lists. In fact, that's what I'm going to do now; make a list of everything I want, so when the beautiful downtown day comes, I don't want to be bombarded with store windows, but I want to try and stay organized.
Just kidding, I'm totally gonna freak when we hit what I like to call 'The Store Area' of this beautiful city.
BTW, today Nicole Richie revealed the book cover for her second book, Priceless. See it above.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.