7.08.2010

Audrey Hepburn: Style Icon


To read about Audrey Hepburn, click here.
I'm pretty bored, and I had no idea what to write about today, so I decided to post a style icon. I don't think this will be a regular thing, it just evolved because of the level of my boredness. That's not even a word. Oh well. I'm so tired.... Sigh.That's what happens when I go overboard and read Sidney Sheldon all night. ☺
Once again, I'm only posting because I like to write something everyday, not because anything exciting happened. I'll probably have my posts scheduled when I leave for Toronto in about 3 weeks.
You know what's really weird? For some unfathomable reason I feel like watching Titanic. Huh. No idea why. I don't think that's a very good idea for today, because I won't be home until later, and the movie is pretty long, and I have to be up tomorrow morning at 5:45am. I don't even want to think about that.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.