7.26.2010

FASHION News


Click here
video | blog | shops | rss | twitter | facebook
FASHION MAGAZINELOVES...
JULY 26, 2010
FASHION Loves...
FASHION LOVES...
RUNWAYSlick raincoats 
Get caught in the rain in one of these stylish slickers.
3.1 PHILLIP LIM Spring 2010. Photography by Peter Stigter
FASHION LOVES...
STREET STYLETop design
Toronto’s fashion elite came out to fête Alexander Wang. Check out the best looks of the night.
FASHION LOVES...
STEAL
Brightly-coloured
watch, $25

Pile ’em on or mix one in with your blingiest bracelets.
Click here
CONTEST
The Great Canadian
Vlogger Contest

We’ve got an assignment for you! Send us your video blog and you could win.
VIDEO
Beauty 101:
5-minute waves 

Celeb stylist Kevin Murphy shows you how to get beachy waves in minutes.
See the brightly-colored watches in the steal section?
I am a proud owner. ☺
The one I have is yellow; it was a gift from when my aunt and uncle took a trip to Italy.  
Tomorrow I’ll show you a new outfit I acquired very recently.
Goodnight!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.