7.25.2010

I'M BACK

I just arrived back home in Montreal after 3 days in Toronto. It was the best. My family and I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel on Bloor Street in downtown Toronto. One of my first cousins, Derek, got married yesterday there. The reception was beautiful. Also, do you have any idea what’s on Bloor Street?! Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Sephora, Max Mara, Cartier, Rolex, Tiffany & Co, The Shoe Museum, Holt Renfrew, Gucci, Hermes, Burberry and so many more…
Tomorrow is Monday, which means its Random Outfit Day, but since I just got back from being on the road for 7 hours I’m going to be vegetating in my room with Gossip Girl and SATC for a few days. I’m just so tired. So instead I’ll post pictures of the outfits I brought with me.
You know what else was awesome? Since we were 4 guests, (my parents, my brother and I) and we were placed in the wrong room, (only one bed?!) the hotel gave us a much bigger and much more beautiful room with 2 queen beds. YAY! ☺
Here are some of the beautiful places I’ve seen in the span of 3 days:
imgp2576

IMGP1565i.jpg image by dawnd_01
click to zoom
Cartier
Holt Renfrew
Gucci
Hermes

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.