7.27.2010

Introducing My Latest Style

Yesterday I told you that today I’d show you a new outfit I acquired very recently. Remember my dad’s cousin, Cono? His wife’s name is Mei Ling, and let’s just say that we think alike. She recently bought a dress at Forever 21 that didn’t fit properly. As a result, Mei Ling brought it to my house to see if I fit the dress. Turns out I did, and I need only a few little tightening adjustments.
Here it is:
Dress & Belt: Forever 21

Then, I took the dress to my room and began to think of what I would wear with it; what kind of accessories. I came up with these:

Belt: Winners
Necklace: Aldo Accessories
Magnetic bracelet: Soho Bijoux Distinction


By the way, I completely forgot about those fashion quotes I wanted to post frequently. Here's one for today:
Only great minds can afford a simple style.
Stendal <- Not so sure about the spelling there...   
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.