7.31.2010

Pure Beauty

So I got my September issue of FASHION Magazine in the mail yesterday, and I’m not quite finished reading it all, though I’m going to continue later on in the day. It’s full of really divine things, including a really amazing BCBGMAXAZRIA ad. This isn’t it, but the bag is a part of it. When I’m done with the magazine, I’ll take some pictures and put them here to show you. This one is only for now:
Enjoy free shipping when you shop the Fall 2010 Accessories Catalog. Problem viewing this email? View online.
SHOP BCBGMAXAZRIA
SHOP NEW ARRIVALSSHOP DRESSESSHOP CLOTHINGSHOP FOOTWEARSHOP HANDBAGSSHOP ACCESSORIESSHOP SALE
A STUDY IN STYLE
VIEW THE CATALOG
SHOP ACCESSORIES
STORE LOCATORMAGAZINECREATE YOUR LOOKSTYLE INSIDERSWEEPSTAKES

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.