7.31.2010

The September Issue

I just finished reading the September issue of FASHION. It was absolutely mesmerizing. It is everything you could ever hope for in a magazine about fashion. Obviously the fashion coverage and trend forecasting is great, but the ‘Fashion Shops’ section makes it come to life when it all seems like an unreachable fantasy. Though the sections covers Montreal, Toronto, Alberta and Vancouver, only the Montreal section applies to me. Either way, it’s awesome. Montreal editor Patricia Gajo does an amazing job of filling out the ‘Montreal Notes’ page. She mentions everything worth saying, and her writing makes you want to soak up every single word on the page. Every month, Patricia Gajo never fails to amaze me, a loyal reader, and many others too, I’m sure. 
Firstly, see Ashley Olsen gracing September’s cover:
I want those clothes. Here is the Winners ad:
Remember the bag? Here it is:
Here is one of the tables of contents:
You will never go wrong with Chanel.
 There was an article about picky eaters. I related to every single word of it. ☺
I love the shoes! Brian Atwood is a very talented designer.
Here are Patricia Gajo’s (amazing) Montreal Notes.
In this issue, Victoria’s Secret Angel Adriana Lima starred on the ‘My Style’ page.
And the last thing for any magazine – the ad on the back cover. This month around it was for The New Essence of Joy by Giorgio Armani.
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.