7.05.2010

This HEAT


Thank God the AC in this house seems to work my better near my room, or my computer would have melted along with me. This weather is crazy, and it's supposed to be like this all week. This is going to be a long week.
On the plus side, I get to leave in 18 days, as I have a wedding in Toronto. The drive from Montreal to Toronto is going to be long, but it will be worth it in the end because I can leave for a few days, to see the rest of my family that I don't see very often.
Anyway, so I forgot to say that a while back I subscribed to FASHION Magazine. Can't wait to get my copy of the August issue in the mail!
Okay. Number 1 thing I hate the most about summer: 40 degrees Celsius outside + walk into house for fresh AC from the sweltering heat outside = instant monstrous headache. Sad face. The perfect remedy? Sidney Sheldon's Nothing Lasts Forever and Atesol. Pure heaven. That's what I'm going to do now.

XOXO,
Nina




Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.