8.13.2010

Beautiful

Today is Friday the 13th. Feeling lucky? Unlucky?
My birthday party is in exactly one week. Even though August 20 isn’t my     real birthday, that’s when I decided to celebrate. The 22nd is going to be spent shopping to my heart’s content.
Here is a fashion quote for you:
About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs.
Manolo Blahnik


I try to be social and keep up with the newest trends and newest designs in the fashion industry. To do this, I sign up for emails with brands such as BCBG, Valentino and others. I also try to read as many fashion blogs as I can for any kind of news I might want to tell you about. This morning while I was going through the normal routine I came across a post on The Purse Blog through Twitter. It was called ‘Coach does animal print at two very different price points.’ It was very interesting to read about a brand I don’t know much about. Here are the two Coach bags in question:
When I checked my email there were two from BCBG, and one from Valentino.






SHOP BCBGMAXAZRIA
SHOP NEW ARRIVALSSHOP DRESSESSHOP CLOTHINGSHOP FOOTWEARSHOP HANDBAGSSHOP ACCESSORIESSHOP SALE
WALK THIS WAY
SHOP NOWLOCATE A BOUTIQUE
ACCESSORIZE10
STORESCATALOGCREATE YOUR LOOKSTYLE INSIDERSWEEPSTAKES


Those booties are the epitome of self-defense.  

.
DON'T CAGE ME IN
SHOP NOW



Now for the Fall Winter Collection of 2010-11 by Valentino. If I walked around with that headband, I would feel like a queen. The fact that it’s something you’d see Blair Waldorf walking around with makes me love it even more.

Strong Details
Valentino Online Store
Shop Onlin
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.