8.28.2010

The Kristin Collection from Coach

Good morning! To start this off, here is a fashion quote for you:
Take color – you can’t really imagine color. You have to see it and how it resonates on different fabrics and in relation to other colors. So I have a huge library of color, which I keep in big glass jars – mainly ribbons or scraps of material I’ve picked up… it’s a total palette in jars.
John Galliano
You remember Meling, don’t you? The girl who sends me beautiful emails? The most recent one was from Coach. It was about new handbags and the Kristin Collection. Experience the beauty:

These bags are so perfectly made they’re the kind that when you buy them you feel like they were made especially for you.
Now all I need is a really good excuse for wanting a 4-month-early Christmas gift.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.