8.11.2010

The title 'Pandora' wouldn't be creative at all, but I can't think of anything else because I have a headache.

I keep forgetting to show you fashion quotes.
Here’s one for today:
The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates.
Dave Barry

I have an older cousin in Toronto and we share practically the same taste in things. According to her, her brain is larger and contains more information, but I can smoke her in math so ‘we’re even I guess’.
Yesterday she asked me if I ever heard of Pandora, the jewelry line. On the website you can create your own bracelets with charms of your choice. I think I was just staring at all the charms and making a bracelet that I wasn’t even thinking about. When I went back to see what I created it was a little too mixed up. There was no color scheme at all, and it looked like something a blind and deaf person would create. When I have the time I’m going to create several bracelets all with their own color schemes to match. Whenever that happens, I’ll put them here for you to see.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.