8.20.2010

In a rush

Good morning! The reason I’m blogging so early in the morning is because the sound of my mom’s cooking woke me up. Otherwise I would still be dreaming. But that doesn’t matter today because I had to get up early anyway because tonight I’m celebrating my birthday even though it isn’t for two days. See what happens when I’m in a rush? I can’t even type my sentences properly.
Here is a fashion quote for you:
All fashion is clothing, although clearly not all clothing is fashion… We need fashion, rather than clothes, not to clothe our nakedness but to clothe our self esteem.
Colin McDowell 1995
I don’t have time to feature any designers today so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.