8.17.2010

Michael Kors Fall 2010

You might remember one of my posts, probably from July, which featured a little black dress from Forever 21. The girl who gave it to me, Meling, emails me regularly with news she thinks might interest me. She’s right, it does. The most recent email was one involving the Michael Kors Fall 2010 collection. I took the time to look through the 40-page online catalog and I’m very happy to say that Michael Kors never ceases to surprise me with his designs. His clothes and accessories are things every girl secretly covets. The catalog is full of statement-making eye-popping accessories that bring an outfit to life. The clothes radiate effortless style and comfort. 
In the introduction Michael states that his favorite fall destination is Central Park, in New York City, and that the autumn leaves are the perfect backdrop for the relaxed glamour of his fall collection.
The perfect outfit is lifeless without proper accessories! I don’t think you can ever go wrong with Michael Kors, though.
Imagine walking down the street with one of these on your arm? Wouldn’t you feel like royalty?



It can be very hard to find the perfect watch that matches everything you wear. Your search is over, because these ones are the image of perfection.
The platform heel above reminds me of this one from BCBG:

When you spend so much time looking at new collections it’s very easy to spot the similar ones.
I was so surprised this morning when I looked at the time and it was only 7:30. It’s not nearly as early as when I have to go to school, but I usually wake up around 10. It ended up being perfect because I had the time to dissect the collection piece by piece to put here. 

XOXO,
Nina



Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.