8.25.2010

New bag, new shoes

Yesterday I told you I’d post pictures of the bag and shoes I have for school. The bag is Steve Madden and the black pair of shoes is from Sirens. The gray flats are my newest ones and they come from Winners. The tote has two choices for straps: handles or shoulder-length.
Here they are:
That’s my room, which is a mess but you can’t see that! Ha!
If you must know, there are school registration papers all over my desk and a giant amount of clothes all over my bed. Walking in there is a very scary thought at the moment. Eventually I’ll have to go clean it, isn’t that sad? I’m a very neat and organized person, but that usually applies more to school than to my room. Oh well.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.