8.24.2010

Perfect bag, perfect shoes, perfect show

Today I bought my bag for school, it’s a beautiful pewter Steve Maddens tote. I couldn’t resist so I ended up buying another pair of flats too. Pictures to come!
I just wanted to warn you that school starts in about a week so I won’t have time to blog very often anymore. I will not be able to guarantee a post for everyday because I’ll be busy with schoolwork. I promise not to abandon it entirely, though! I won’t be that devoted to this anymore and I was just going to warn you now.
You know what else I bought? The complete third season of Gossip Girl. So far I’m on the fourth episode, and intend to watch all twenty two before school next week. It’s amazing! By the way, I never watch Gossip Girl on TV. I have no patience to wait a whole week between episodes and endless commercials every five minutes. Instead, I buy it all and watch it at my own pace.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.