8.03.2010

The Perfect Music for Writing

Most writers need some kind of comfort to make the writing come. As Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City says, “I have to find the desk. If I find the desk, the writing will come.”
Because everyone has their own opinion, it isn’t a desk in all cases. For me, I don’t care where I am, as long as I’m in a calm environment. I came to the conclusion that I had to find the perfect music to have on while I wrote. Well, I finally found it. LYNHURST. 

I’d never heard of the band before, but I found out about them through Twitter. I was given the link to their MySpace page by the lead singer-drummer Mari. To be honest, I had no idea what to expect because some music is pretty crazy these days. I listened to all the songs and was completely mesmerized with them.

It’s the kind of music that causes you to daydream and sit there in a happy daze. For me, it was absolutely perfect. Now I always have it on while I blog, simply because every time I’m sitting at my computer it’s on. It’s so addicting!

Anyway, so that’s what I need when I write. I look for inspiration all the time, and now here it is, coming out of the speakers.
You know sometimes you find the perfect songs to listen to, and they’re replaying over and over again because they never get old? That’s what Lynhurst does. I’m amazed.
See the link above? Click on it to see what I’m talking about.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.