8.16.2010

How will I ever stop at one?
















On the day of my birthday it was planned for me to shop to my heart’s content. One of the things I have to buy is a new pair of shoes for school. I already bought running shoes, which will only be worn when extremely necessary, so now I need a pair of flats which I will wear the majority of the time. I get frequent emails from Aldo, and this one made me want to run to the store and buy them all. Being patient was always my weakness. I can’t wait!
Voila!
FALL FLATS. In bright colours or brimming with brooches, buckles and bows, new flats are the perfect way to greet a new season: with style at your feet! LAST DAY! EXTRA 25% OFF* ALL WOMEN’S SALE SHOES & SANDALS. Shop now at www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75. *Prices displayed reflect this additional discount.


XOXO,
Nina

P.S. Happy birthday Mommy!
And no, I don’t know why there’s a huge space between the title and the post. Oh well. 

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.