9.03.2010

Back-to-school blues... or should I say sapphires?

I really forgot how much time school takes up. I feel like I’m in rehab or something, because I haven’t even sat at a computer in almost 4 days and it was a really odd feeling. Maybe it’s just me because I’m in the enriched math and science program. My schedule consists of a 9-day cycle, so because of the enriched science I have it 10 times out of the 9 days. So that means there will always be a day where I have to sit through 2½ hours of atomic models and the periodic table in one shot. Not that I’m complaining, because I chose it.
So my birthday was a week and a half ago, and a very special gift got to me all the way from Vancouver. It was from my awesome cousin/godmother, Elsie. You know what it was? Another Pandora charm! This one was a little shoe hanging off a silver ring. I couldn’t find it on the Pandora site, but it’ll eventually be shown here. I think I’m going to take this Labour Day weekend opportunity to paint my nails sapphire, which was one of the BCBG polishes I bought a few weeks ago. It’s similar to this one, although it doesn’t have a sparkly effect, just that good old overpriced-designer-shine that I love so much.
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.