9.24.2010

Jeff Silverman + Coach + Guess = An Amazing Week

It’s finally Friday!
I have two full days ahead of me. The only problem is… all my time is going to be taken up studying or something equally as boring. Why, why does the science fair have to be mandatory?! Now I’m answering my own question. I’m the one who did this to myself by choosing double science at the last second. Oh well.

So right now I’m in the process of creating my shoe for Jeff Silverman. I previously wrote a post about what I wanted it to look like.
Isn’t this bag beautiful? I love Coach bags, this one especially. That’s one of the things I look forward to everyday. When I get home and check my emails, I always view the fashion updates first. They’re the best.
To try to have a post every day, I take a few minutes to create something on Polyvore. I should write my posts before and just schedule them, but I simply don’t have time to do that, either. The only thing I have time for during the week is Polyvore, and even with that I’m still doing homework late into the night. If something really, really rare happens and I end up having time to post something, then I will.
Okay… I’m talking too much. Let’s switch back to fashion now, with this marvelous Guess promotion.
XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.