10.02.2010

For once I have nothing to do

I now officially own a pair of tickets for the concert. I feel like a weight has been lifted, because now I know they’re mine.
Anyway, I think some kind of miracle happened. Remember the way I used to talk about piles and piles of homework? This weekend wasn’t so bad. What helps is that I had yesterday off, and for some reason I actually sat down and wrote everything I needed to until I had wrist cramps. (I asked if we could type everything out, but apparently that would be too easy.) What I’m talking about is a novel called Of Mice and Men. I needed to write a description of all the characters, look up all the unusual vocabulary, make a brochure on John Steinbeck (which was so unbelievably boring) and write a summary of the first two chapters, all from memory.
Come to think of it, that math was incredibly hard, but there’s nothing tutorials can’t fix. Now all I need to do is study les déterminants. French just happens to be my best subject, so I’m not too worried.
Hello?! I’m hosting a giveaway and I have no entries yet! Come on people! If I have such a miniscule amount of entries, which right now adds up to a grand total of 0, you’ll have a pretty good chance of winning the $35 certificate. I want to hear from you! Be creative!
Personally, I’d go straight to this site. Just saying. ☺
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.