10.01.2010

The return of Gaga: April 25th, 2011

So I redialed 58 times trying to get through to Q92 to win Lady Gaga tickets, and I even knew the answer to the question! They played 5 songs and the question was: Which one of these was a disco song from the 70s? So obvious. It was Don’t leave me this way from Thelma Houston.
Then this morning I called Montreal’s Virgin Radio 65 times, but no luck there, either. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon, though. Can’t wait!
I wanted to get them presale but I needed to have a Virgin Mobile number, and I don’t.
Anyway, at least I’ll have tickets. The show is on Easter Monday, April 25th, 2011. It’s going to be amazing.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.