10.10.2010

Première

There’s so much stuff to do that unfortunately my review of the November issue will have to wait. Two reasons to blame:
1. A ridiculous pile of schoolwork to do.
2. Because of the gross pile I was assigned, I didn’t even finish reading it yet. It’s all so sad.
But even though I’m not done reading it, I still saw all the amazing ads at the beginning. And what happened to be on one of those pages? A Chanel ad for Première Watch and Ultra Bracelets. The true definition of beauty. I’m officially a watch person.
 Look at that. Would you be able to resist?

In case I don’t have a chance to blog tomorrow (I might be too busy trying to figure out the dissociation of water – does that even make sense?)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your huge turkey dinners!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.