10.08.2010

We Cross Our Bridges

I have a friend Olivia who also has a blog of her own. I really like it, so you should go see it. She mentioned me on hers, so I’ll put hers here as well. The blog is called We Cross Our Bridges. Maybe you noticed that it’s in my list of favorites, to the right of the page. 
A few days ago she wrote a post called Is Chivalry Dead? Which I loved. I immediately thought of putting it here. 
So what are you waiting for?! Go see it!

XOXO,
Nina

P.S. I got the November issue of FASHION in the mail several days ago, but I couldn’t even crack it open yet, I have so much to do. But here’s a sneak peek at the cover!
Aaaaand I got my Gaga tickets today also! Yay!

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.