11.10.2010

BCBG Holiday 2010

So my dad picked me up from school today. When I got in the car and sat in the back seat, he flung a small catalog in my direction. I lifted it and realized that it was the Holiday 2010 collection from BCBG MAXAZRIA. It made my day. See, my day was going terribly until now. This morning I had an English test on Of Mice and Men (very exciting, I know) and all my other classes seemed like a boring waste of time and energy.
The catalog caused me to look at the bright side. I love the holidays!
Maybe you’ve seen it already, but here is the Holiday 2010 collection, taken from their website.


And now I’ll show you the actual catalog. Doesn’t it give you such an amazing feeling? I wish I owned it all!
What do you think of this fabulous collection?

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.