11.19.2010

Pretty things from BCBG and Coach

It’s finally the weekend! (Even though it doesn’t really matter, since I’ll be doing projects the whole time).
Today I had a pop quiz in math, which I was already expecting, but now the teacher’s probably going to spend the weekend correcting it, and Monday might start off terribly. Oh God…
Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful week. The extreme decrease in temperature reminds me how close we are to the holidays.  

As I’m sure you can probably tell, I’m prepared.
These BCBG emails are killing me. Today in history, there was literally nothing to do, and instead of reading I was thinking about what would be waiting for me in my inbox when I got home. This is what I found:













Every time you think you can resist taking a sprint to the nearest designer shop, they come back to haunt you. I’m not complaining!



Enjoy them while they last!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.