12.11.2010

Fallout

So much for blogging everyday!
I have tons of things to do in the short span of 48 hours. Study for history exam on Monday, conduct science fair experiment with permanent markers, and write opinion essay for ethics (which I just finished writing).
I’ve yet to start studying, and the experiment is going to take forever.
My dad just contributed to my personal library by ordering, courtesy of Amazon, the last book of the Crank trilogy by Ellen Hopkins, Fallout. It’s his Christmas gift to me. Seeing as the delivery estimate is between December 23rd and January 4th, it’ll give me something to do during the winter break besides stress about the midterms.
XOXO,
Nina

PS. At this very moment, I’m sitting behind a huge desk typing away in my new, super-comfortable Simon Chang robe.

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.