12.26.2010

Party favors

Do stores actually make money on Boxing Day? I walked into Best Buy before, looking for a laptop, and it’s like jumping into a can of sardines. When I got there, there was a lineup to get in that went all around the building. By this point, I gave up and walked to Future Shop, since they had no line. It was even worse. Everything in the place was sold out, and it was a huge mess. By the time I made it to the laptop section, a man stood on the counter with a list in his hands and recited all the computers that were sold out. Lo and behold, the one I wanted was on the list. Walking back to the car with my dad, we noticed there was no lineup outside of Best Buy anymore. Inside was a different story.
Long story short, we ended up ordering the laptop online.
Do you exchange gifts with friends? If so, were your gifts as awesome as mine? Here’s what I got:





















Anyway, this is what my two weeks off is going to consist of.


And the funniest Christmas card goes to…



















































I got tons of amazing gifts this year.
1. Dior Minaudière



























2. Lip balms from The Body Shop



























3. Two new Pandora charms (pink Murano glass + gift box)
- Black Lady Gaga t-shirt
- Striped Tommy Hilfiger long-sleeved sweater
- Pink and grey t-shirt + black leather tights from H&M
- Vampire Academy
- Money (to buy previously mentioned laptop)

**Pictures to come**

It was a very merry Christmas indeed!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.