1.25.2011

Always the same dull essays to write!

I will never understand why, in every single painful year of high school, I'm asked to write a persuasive essay. Shouldn't teachers have come up with something more creative by now? Today marks the fourth time. And this year, I think I'll write on anorexia. Last year I regretted my decision of writing about drunk driving, since it turned out to be so boring. Hopefully no one picks the same topic as me... Now the only dilemma is how to come up with a thesis statement. What can be disagreed upon in terms of anorexia? Any ideas?!
The shoe of the day is the magenta drum-dyed leather "Garnet" stiletto by Sophie Gittins in 2010.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.