1.02.2011

Burnout

All this hectic holiday business has finally caught up with me. I woke up this morning feeling more nauseous than ever before and with a massive headache. Thankfully, it’s all over now. But I’m not going near junk food for a long time.
Desperate Housewives starts again tonight, so now I have something to look forward to. Apparently, two of the actors on the show want to leave. I think Teri Hatcher might be one of them, because Susan looks like she’s going to get killed off shortly. I’ll find out soon!
School starts on Thursday, sadly. I so don’t want to go back. Who does? I have two days of school, then a week of exams. I’m ecstatic.
Now it’s time for soup, Atesol and TV.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.