1.13.2011

Done exams!

Today I wrote my last two exams, finally. The reason I had no time to blog yesterday was because my new laptop arrived and I surprisingly got a new cell phone, all at once. Goodbye LG Neon, hello Motorola Spice!
Yesterday's shoe was the black and red silk twill ankle booties from France, circa 1860s. Today's shoe is the kidskin boot with zippered extreme fold-over by Guiseppe Zanotti Design in 2009. (It resembles the second boot on this site, but much taller.)
Remember the calamity? Here's what happened: to avoid having to pay for storage room (which is ridiculous) I had to go through my Picasa web albums and delete pictures to make more room for new ones. However, having done that, they will no longer appear on my blog anymore. But don't worry, I deleted mostly old ones, and I doubt anyone really goes through months and months of archives.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.