1.26.2011

Let's stop chasing those boys and shop some more!

That comes from my new favorite song of the moment, "Labels or Love" by Fergie. It's from the Sex and the City soundtrack, and I don't care how passé it might be.
I'm probably going to sound like a psycho, but I now see what I've been missing in the smart phone world. Why am I telling you this? You all know what I'm talking about, right?
Today, school was uneventful in a good way. For the first time in a long time, I have no studying to do. This is nice. Very peaceful.
The shoe of the day is the suede day shoe with decorative cutouts and silk pompom from France, circa 1680s.
All hail McQueen! The SS11 Alexander McQueen shoes are in at Holt Renfrew, and they're jaw-droppingly stunning. (I don't know if that's a word. Consider it an exteme adjective. You'll understand when you view the collection.)

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.