1.21.2011

More of the same...

This week felt like an eternity! I have so much to do this weekend, though. Sadly. It never ends!
On Monday I have to start making my science fair display board (a terrible rite of passage all seniors must suffer through), present a dance number for gym class (that doesn't even make sense), and throughtout all of next week I have a French and math test. (That I know of.)
The shoe of the day is the feathered thigh-high boot from Canada in 1991. It looks very eccentric, but it reminds me of a boot you'd buy, then leave it in the closet. I definitely wouldn't go out in public wearing thigh-high feathered boots.
I just got my back from my friend's house and I'm full on greasy pizza. Usually I wouldn't be caught dead eating something so fattening and gross, but sometimes you make sacrifices. Why not? Not like I eat it every day.

XOXO,
Nina

P.S. New shoes and handbags from Fendi at Holt Renfrew!

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.