1.30.2011

My mind is at ease

I usually spend my Sundays hoping my homework will magically work itself out, but not today! Given the little incident on Thursday morning, I escaped before anything was assigned to me. So if you really think about it, there isn't anything for me to do except watch endless amounts of television, talk on the phone and blog my heart out.
The Evolving Influence Fashion Blogger Conference taking place in New York on February 10th looks like my version of heaven, but unfortunately I'm too far away to attend. Doesn't mean I'm not going to cover it, though. You can register by clicking on the corresponding badge in the column to the right.
The shoe of the weekend in the brass-studded leather sandal modeled after the traditional Balkan opanke sandal by Vivienne Westwood in 1983.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.