1.03.2011

Sadly, it's time to go back to normal

The migraine came back, just in time for school on Thursday. I hope it doesn’t last much longer…
Also, I’m practically counting the seconds to my laptop’s arrival. It’s driving me crazy!
The shoe of the day is a jeweled suede platform by Giuseppe Zanotti Design.
I finally let go of my laziness enough to dive into my extremely messy closet and retrieve my Christmas gifts. (Those sleeves are naturally rolled.)
The Tommy Hilfiger was a little big, but it’s comfortable and perfect to wear over tights or skinny jeans.
Last but not least, a simple but pretty t-shirt from H&M. You can never have too many of these.
I already finished reading the February issue of FASHION. Details about the love issue coming soon.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.