1.06.2011

Sleep should be considered more important

I’m not going to post the shoe of the day today, for several reasons. Firstly, my camera is dead and I don’t have the patience to wait for it to charge. I have math review questions to do, and I’m tired. When I got to third period this morning and glanced at the time I thought, I’d still be sleeping right now. But instead I’m in science class.
Tomorrow I have to present my 3012 article and then I have a week of exams. Which means that if I don’t get asked to present it tomorrow, I have another ten days of procrastination before presenting.
This morning in math class, I put pencil to paper for the first time in two weeks. My writing is currently disgusting, and barely legible.
I’m not liking this.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.