1.07.2011

This is a calamity

Now that I’m home and cozy again, not to be attending classes for another ten days, I can sit down and properly show you the shoes I’ve had the pleasure of discovering every morning.
Yesterday’s shoe was the “Kimi” d’Orsay pump of repurposed leather and vintage kimono fabric by Hetty Rose in 2009.

Today’s shoe is the brocade evening pump with rosette detail by Roger Vivier in 1962.
Oh… never mind. I used up all my photo space. What a disaster.
I provided links so you don’t have to imagine what the shoes look like.
This weekend I need to prepare for my exams, so it might be a while before I have time to blog again, unfortunately.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.