1.14.2011

Time for some serious R&R

Since my exams finished yesterday, I had no school today and therefore got to sleep in. Good choice, seeing as I was going to need extra energy for all the errands ran today. The culprit for my running around from store to store? The sweet sixteen party I have in February. I ended up finding a cream-colored sleeveless top at Winners. It's perfect!
The shoe of the day is the peacock blue silk "Electra" spike with iridescent leather trim by Jerome C. Rousseau in 2008. Very elegant.
Tonight is movie night. I actually just came back from renting Inception and Easy A. But what to watch first? And how will I ever choose just one?! Stay tuned.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.