1.01.2011

To a year that flew by

I’d like to start by saying…
Didn’t 2010 pass so fast?
The previously mentioned FASHION magazine featuring Leighton Meester is finally here.
Also, these are the sandals from Aldo I told you about. I can’t wait until it’s
warm enough to wear them!
www.aldoshoes.com
Yesterday my cousin gave a pair of Giorgio Armani sunglasses that came in a to-die-for case. Thanks Meling!

I don’t know if you remember when I bought a 2011 shoe calendar, but it’s finally the time to use it. Every day is a different shoe, with combined weekends. The shoe of the day is:
(I apologize for the crappy quality. Blame it on lack of sleep.)

Expect this page to get bombarded with pictures of my new clothes very soon. As soon as I can get off the couch… it’ll happen.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.