2.24.2011

Be the best dressed, all the time

My twenty-four hours are up, spring break has begun. There are no words to describe the elation I feel just by knowing I can sleep in tomorrow morning, and watch movies all day for the next 10 days.
I'm sorry for the lack of any posts about fashion news, but this is just the beginning. Now that the exams are over and done with, I'm free. This is the first time in four years I don't have any homework whatsoever for the time off... That is what you call a major miracle, especially with my teachers.
The shoe of the day is the black pump with gold netting overlay by Maud Frizon, between the years 1984 and 1990.
I haven't covered the classic trench with you yet. It can be bought literally everywhere, but I'm talking about the pocketed trench at Michael Kors. No matter the price tag, any classic piece of clothing is an investment. Wear it now, wear it forever.
Any formal events coming up on your spring calendar? Need an outfit that's red-carpet worthy? There may be a few items to your liking in the evening affair section of BCBG. What can I say? Dressing up is my weakness. There are few things better than putting on an evening gown and looking like the pinnacle of Hollywood glamour, minus the drug problem or the admission into rehab.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.