2.26.2011

It feels like summer already

The shoe of the weekend is the surrealistic patent leather peep-toe pump with "misplaced" heel by Marc Jacobs in 2007.
I am on page 108 of FASHION, which is the beginning of an article called "Emerald City." I told myself I needed to blog before I dove into it, because then I'd never stop. I read it last night until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I began making a list of things I wanted from The List. I was very modest and considerate and reasonable. I'm quite proud of myself for not freaking out over the bright Dior purse on page 94 ($6900).
So far I am looking forward to owning:
1. Crocodile wedge heel with platform by Christian Siriano for Payless, $70.
2. Hot pink peep-toe flats at Spring, $20.
3. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in "Laced Up", $10.
Summer is going to be amazing.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.