2.16.2011

Michael Kors fall 2011

If there is a lack of sparkle in your life, look no further to remedy that situation than the fall collection by Michael Kors. Fall isn't necessarily all about being neutral, you know. Although there were outfits in grey, black and beige tones, there also was white, red, and an interesting mix between pink and purple. Not to mention that almost everything besides the suits were absolutely drenched in sparkles. Some may say that just looking at it would hurt your eyes, but I say there's no such thing as too much sparkle. After all, we need to wear something that counters those dreadful months of cold days and grey skies. Don't you agree?
The shoe of the day is the suede ankle boot with geometric wood and resin wedge heel by Diego Dolcini in 2009.
Today I had a field trip to see a play based on "The Breakfast Club". As dumb as this might sound, I was skeptical about it because I have never seen the movie. Being someone who doesn't like breakfast, I thought I was going to be bored and count the seconds to the play's end.
I was wrong.
It was hilarious, and I did not want it to finish. Guess that means I'll be renting it soon!

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.